First Bank was established in Wichita County in 1907. They asked for a design for this new location that would reinforce their image as a long established, local community bank. Exterior elevations are inspired by turn-of-the-twentieth-century Architecture, particularly the all-important train stations in larger towns. Cut and cast stone emphasize the vintage style.
The interior has a traditional lobby and teller arrangement with classic materials, including rich woods, brass and marble. Large columns with a faux marble finish are a prominent feature.